GET BACK ON YOUR FEET WITH QUALITY CARE
Run your way into the direction of your goals and invest in physiotherapy sessions this fall!
We are proud to be leaders in physiotherapy and rehabilitation and will continue to evolve and grow as we help all of our clients reach their fitness goals pain-free.
Our physiotherapy sessions are designed to fit your lifestyle! Learn more on how you can take your healing success to the next level!
At Rebound Clinic, we take your success personally. We will develop an individual regime to make sure you are continually performing at an optimum level, whether that’s on an indoor volleyball court or in an outdoor soccer field. We accelerate your rehabilitation period and aid you in a better understanding of your body’s vital biomechanics to prevent further injuries.
Physiotherapy goes beyond skin-deep
Our collaborative team of physiotherapists and exercise therapists can help design a suitable plan that includes:
- Soft tissue massage to help reduce tightness and swelling
- Joint mobilization to relieve tension and stiffness
- Exercises to help you improve your joint motions and flexibility
- Balance exercises to improve core strength and boost fitness ranges
- Stretching methods to reduce tissue tension and alleviate muscle soreness
- Self-management strategies that can be implemented in the comfort of your home to help accelerate your healing
Rebound Clinic can help you achieve a successful physiotherapy result through:
- Addressing your current and future individual goals
- Identifying any areas of pain, inflammation and joint immobility
- Measure objective outcomes to assess the effectiveness of your treatment plan
- Identify treatment options, or help construct alternatives, if the current treatment plan is not sufficient
Whether you’re a professional athlete, a passionate weekend runner or a happy parent that is always tossing a football around with your kids, you know that musculoskeletal injuries can keep you from living your best active lifestyle. At Rebound Clinic, our goal is to always keep you off the bench and on the field!
Accelerating your body’s own natural healing process, laser therapy fast-tracks your results. From weekend workouts to performance sports, acute to chronic conditions, laser therapy reduces inflammation, relieves pain and gets you back in the game faster.
Physiotherapy is a proactive approach to preventing further injuries
An old injury can flare up if it’s not appropriately tended to, just as a minor injury that you may not think is important can further inflame the surrounding area. The most common sports injuries occur in every range of athletes; from the professional football player to the weekend walker. Here are the most common sports injuries:
Knee Injuries – Including runner’s knee and elongated times of cycling periods, knee injuries include dislocated ligaments and patellar tendonitis.
- Shin Splints – The shin bone can be aggravated due to a lack of orthopedic support poor alignment of the body.
Sprains – An unexpected fall or an aggressive blow to the body causes the joint to be knocked out of position. Most common in ankles and wrists.
Strains – Caused from overstretching or involuntary pulling of a muscle. Most common in neck and back injuries.