Life is busy, and it can be hard to find time to fit in exercise. Here are some quick tips to fit in some exercise throughout your regular day!
- If you’re out and about running errands or going somewhere, try parking far away from the building you need to go in so that you have to walk further and get some steps in!
- If you live close enough to work or school, try walking or biking there on some days instead of driving
- If you live or work in a building with an elevator, try taking the stairs sometimes!
- Take a quick walk around the neighbourhood after dinner
- Make sure if you’re working in structured exercise that it is fun and something you enjoy doing. You’re more likely to make time for it if it’s something you enjoy!