Do you or someone you know suffer from pain or injury due to a motor vehicle accident? Rebound Sport and Spine can help you recover quickly and safely. We will work with you to ensure hassle-free Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) coverage for your treatments. Recent changes to ICBC legislation make it easier than ever to get the help you need for a full and speedy recovery, with little to no user fees.
The first step in MVA rehabilitation is a thorough evaluation of your injuries. This includes a full clinical history and physical exam with other assessments utilized to determine the extent of the your injuries and identify any underlying conditions that may have been aggravated by the accident. Once the evaluation is complete, a treatment plan will be developed that is tailored to your specific needs and goals.
The most common Injuries from an MVA are:
- Sprain/Strain injury
- Spinal Injuries
Rebound Sport and Spine’s dedicated team of chiropractors, physiotherapists and kinesiologists all have the common goal to provide the highest quality of injury care and preventative procedures.
Each of our healthcare professionals can play a unique and vital role in your rehabilitation process following an MVA.
If you have recently been involved in a motor vehicle crash, please read these guidelines and contact our office for an appointment or for more information.
Treatment with ICBC
1) Initial Administration Needs: If you are wanting to book a session with one of our practitioners for your ICBC treatment, please call our office and provide the following information: ICBC claim number, motor vehicle accident date, any doctor’s notes recommending treatment, and personal injury lawyers information (if you are being represented by legal counsel). We will need this information to contact your adjuster and obtain approvals before treatment.
2) 1-12 weeks following your motor vehicle accident: Immediately following your accident, you are automatically approved for the following treatments without requiring any Doctor’s notes or talking to your ICBC claim’s specialist:
- Chiropractic – 25 sessions ($14.00 user fee)
- Kinesiology – 12 sessions ($2.85 user fee)
- Physiotherapy – 25 sessions ($16.00 user fee)
The number of sessions approved will be determined by whatever comes first in this twelve-week period: completion of pre-approved sessions or reaching the twelve-week time period after your motor vehicle accident.
3) 12+ weeks following your motor vehicle accident: If you have reached twelve weeks following your motor vehicle accident, typically we will need to obtain a doctor’s note recommending treatment and to contact your ICBC claim’s specialist to obtain additional approvals for treatment. Whatever your situation, our goal is to walk with you through your healing journey and get you back to a full, active life! Whether you Googled ICBC Treatment Langley, ICBC Chiropractor, ICBC Kinesiologist, ICBC User Fees, or just came across us by accident, we’re glad you found us!
Visit our Langley clinic to get you on the road to recovery!
Contact us today to learn more or book an appointment!