“Everyone should be able to enjoy their life; and living with pain, or being restricted from doing something you love because of pain or discomfort, should not be anyone’s reality.” – Dr. Brad Kufske, Doctor of Chiropractic – Rebound Sport & Spine
Do you or someone you know suffer from pain or injury due to a motor vehicle accident? Rebound Sport and Spine can help you recover quickly and safely. We will work with you to ensure hassle-free Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) coverage for your treatments. Recent changes to ICBC legislation make it easier than ever to get the help you need for a full and speedy recovery, with zero user fees. If you have recently been involved in a motor vehicle crash, please read these guidelines and contact our office for an appointment or for more information.
Treatment with ICBC
As of April 1st, 2019, there are new guidelines for how ICBC-covered treatment works at Rebound:
1) NO USER FEES!: That’s right – with ICBC treatment, there will no longer be a user fee for your treatment atRebound. This means that you can come in for treatment and focus on your recovery from your motor vehicle accident, financially worry free.
2) Initial Administration Needs: If you are wanting to book a session with one of our practitioners for your ICBC treatment, please call our office and provide the following information:ICBC claim number, motor vehicle accident date, any doctor’s notes recommending treatment, and personal injury lawyers information (if you are being represented by legal counsel). We will need this information to contact your adjuster and obtain approvals before treatment.
3) 1-12 weeks following your motor vehicle accident: Immediately following your accident, you are automatically approved for the following treatments without requiring any Doctor’s notes or talking to your ICBC claim’s specialist:
- Chiropractic – 25 sessions
- Kinesiology – 12 sessions
- Massage Therapy – 12 sessions
- Physiotherapy – 25 sessions
The number of sessions approved will be determined by whatever comes first in this twelve-week period: completion of pre-approved sessions or reaching the twelve-week time period after your motor vehicle accident.
4) 12+ weeks following your motor vehicle accident: If you have reached twelve weeks following your motor vehicle accident, typically we will need to obtain a doctor’s note recommending treatment and to contact your ICBC claim’s specialist to obtain additional approvals for treatment. Whatever your situation, our goal is to walk with you through your healing journey and get you back to a full, active life! Whether you Googled ICBC Treatment Langley, ICBC Chiropractor, ICBC Kinesiologist, ICBC Massage Therapy, ICBC No User Fee, or just came across us by accident, we’re glad you found us!